Financial Aid Questions & Requirements
The earlier you begin planning and saving for college the better off you will be and the more money you will accumulate. There are a host of Financial Aid options available to you — However, getting free money almost always starts with filling out the online Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for 2017-2018.
Paying for College – What are the Options?
The dream of attending and graduating from college is as attractive as ever, but the unfortunate reality is that the costs continue to rise…Read the full article
Paying for Your Child’s College Education
Many Boomer’s have High School Juniors in the house and if you are one of them this article can give you some suggestions on how to fund your child’s college education. If you have Kids already in college some of the scholarship info may be helpful…Read The Full Article
4 Ways to Finance Your Higher Education
Students have a number of choices when it comes to financing their college education. The hard part is picking one. Here is a list that, I hope, will help you decide which option is perfect for you…Read The Full Article
College Financial Aid Secrets
Are you college cash confused? If you are, look to the college financial aid experts to provide insight into some of the dollar dilemmas that keep you awake at night…Read The Full Article
Info & Tools on Paying For College – Students
- How Applying for Local Backyard Scholarships Can Help Pay for College
- Unusual Scholarships
- 4 Ways to Finance Your Higher Education
- College Financial Aid Secrets
- Federal Financial Aid for Non-Traditional Students
- Getting Free Money for College Shouldn’t Be Hard
- Money Mistakes College Students Make
- Planning for College-Uncover Hidden Costs
Info & Tools on Paying For College – Parents
- College Tax Tips That Will Save You Money
- Paying For Your Child’s College Education
- Financial Pro Changes His Mind on 529 College Savings Plans!
- Overcoming College Tuition Sticker Shock
- Research College Scholarships and Grants Online
- College Savings Calculator
- College Finance 101 (PDF)
- College Budgeting Worksheet (Excel)
Some external resources to help as you seek ways to pay for college.
- FAFSA on the Web
- Financial Aid Resource Publications from the U.S. Department of Education
- Financial Aid – Thomson Peterson’s
- Financial Aid in the Yahoo! Directory
- Info on 529 College Savings Plans
- Sallie Mae Inc.
- Saving for College.com
- United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
- US Department of Education
- USNews.com: Paying for College