College Planning – What Are the Basics?
Earning a college degree is one of the best tools available for increasing earning power over your lifetime.
While obtaining this degree from either a community college or traditional four year university is no easy task, the experience can be rewarding in many ways…Read the Full Article
College Planning Checklist
Preparing for college takes time. It’s never too early to start thinking about where you want to go and what you want to study. Take stock of your college planning concerns before you start applying to different schools…Read the Full Article
Articles – For Students
- College Planning Calendar for High School Seniors
- How to Write an Essay for College – Do’s and Don’ts
- Many High School Students Not Ready for College
- When I Graduate from College, Will I Be Able to Find a Job?
- How Applying for Local Backyard Scholarships Can Help Pay for College
- How to Budget Your Time for Studying from Midterms to Finals
- Tips to Help Students Choose the Best College Education Program
- Tips for Homesick College Students
- Helpful Tips to Make Studying Easier
- Getting Into College with Bad Grades
- Alternatives to 4 year Colleges
- Choosing a College that’s Right for You – Very Good!
- Freshman 15: How I Beat the Dreaded Freshman 15
- Next Step After High School? Some Alternatives to College
- After College: You’ve Graduated! Now What?
Articles – For Parents
- Tax Breaks for college Parents
- Get a Copy of the 2012-2013 FAFSA Now!
- College Planning Advice for Parents
- Your Child is Now a College Student…It’s Still Time to Stay…
- A Series of Videos About College Students and Lack of Sleep
- 10 College Planning Websites You’ve Probably Never Heard of
- The American Guidance Counseling System: At the Cross-Roads
- 79 Year old Woman Graduates from College
- Six Things Your College Freshman Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Many Going to College Are Not Ready, Report Says
- College Bound
- Dead Men Don’t Go to College