Advantages of Student Loans
If the budget is tight, student loans and financial aid are great ways to obtain a college education. Students have the best circumstances they will ever have for obtaining a loan due to the many public and private loan programs designed specifically for students that provide loans for tuition, books, supplies, lodging, meals, and any other expenses. School loans are possibly the most important loans a person can take….Read The Full Article
A List of Lenders
Courtesy: College Scholarship.org – Helping Students Pay For College Since 1999
More Articles and Tools on Paying For College
- Advantages of Student Loans
- College on a Budget – Minimizing Your College Loans
- Government Student Loans – For When Your College Finances Need A Hand From Uncle Sam!
- No Credit Student Loans – How to Get One
Some external resources to help as you navigate your college search.
- FinAid – Guide on Student Loans
- StudentAid.Ed.Gov – Financial Aid Publications U.S. Dept of Ed
- Financial Aid – Peterson’s
- Financial Aid in the Yahoo! Directory
- Sallie Mae Inc.
- USNews.com: College Loan Center
Image Credit: CronkiteNewsOnline.com